Terms and Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
1. Rules and regulations:
You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding your use of the website and the content provided therein.
Occicor reserves the right to change these rules and regulations from time to time at its sole discretion. In the case of any violation of these rules and regulations, Occicor reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations. These rules and regulations apply to all visits to the Occicor Website, both now and in the future.
Occicor may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content. Occicor may also impose limits on certain features and services and/or restrict your access to parts or all of the Website without notice or liability of any kind.
2. Intellectual Property Rights:
Occicor is the sole and exclusive owner of all the Web products and services, information, materials, data, images, graphics, sounds, and other or components on the Website (the “Contents”). These Contents, as well as the organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion, and other matters related to the Website and the Contents, are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, trade names, and another proprietary (including, but not limited to, intellectual property) rights.
You do not acquire ownership rights in or to the Contents (or to any part thereof).
We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you herein.
3. Limited License:
Occicor hereby authorizes you to view and copy materials published by Occicor on this website merely for informational, non-commercial purposes on condition that you comply with all your obligations under the terms( and all modifications thereto) and provided that any copy contains this copyright notice. No other use of the information is authorized. Occicor reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time. Occicor grants you no other rights, implied or otherwise.
Under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Occicor’s website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Occicor at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
4. General Disclaimer:
The materials on Occicor’s website are provided on an as-is basis. Occicor makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Occicor does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
5. Limitation of Liability:
Occicor shall not be liable for:
- Any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages.
- Any damages resulting from loss of revenues, loss of profits, loss of use, loss or damage to data arising out of the use or inability to use this website or any Occicor product, damages resulting from use of or reliance on the information present, even if informed of such damages.
6. Data Processing:
The information and data are stored for security reasons, to comply with legal obligations and regulations, as well as to enable us to improve and personalize our services and the information you provide us.
You shall indemnify and hold us and any of our employees and agents, harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to any demand or claim brought against us and/or any of our officers, employees and /or agents, by any third parties related to your access and/or use of the website and/or contents.
8. Third Parties Sites:
This website may contain links to third party sites, Occicor is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these external sites included in the Occicor website, and any access to any other Internet site linked to this Website is at the user’s own risk and without reliance upon any information, representation or certification from Occicor. Occicor provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Website are the property of Occicor or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of Occicor or such third party which may own the Mark. “Occicor” is a registered trademark of Occicor.
10. Governing Law and jurisdiction:
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed following the laws of Europe and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
11. Hypertext Links:
This site may include links to other sites. These links are provided for your convenience, to provide you with additional information. It does not mean that approve of the editorial content of these sites. We have no responsibility for the content of linked sites.
- Heading: The headings of the Sections in these Terms are for reference only and shall not be considered in the interpretation hereof.
- Entire Agreement: These Terms contain the complete agreement between the parties relating to the use of the Website.
- Changes: We reserve the right, at any time and from time to time, without notice or liability, to change any of the provisions of these Terms. Any such changes will be effective immediately and incorporated into these Terms by this reference. By entering and/or using this Site following any modifications to the Terms, you agree to be bound by any such modifications to the Terms.
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be construed, limited, modified, or deleted, to the extent necessary to eliminate any invalidity or unenforceability, and the remaining provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver: No waiver on our part of any right under these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by our duly authorized representative. No waiver on our part of any past or present right arising from any breach or failure to perform shall be deemed to be a waiver of any future right arising under these Terms.